photo album 相

Ghetto Supreme http://ghettosupreme.blogspot.com/. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

raining days

It has been raining since the afternoon today, thunderstorm with heavy shower. I don't know why, but for some reasons ever since as kid, I've always loved raining days. There's just something about the rain, back in the days we use to get day off from school in Asia on storm days or when ever the storm were near by, cool isn't it :D

Growing up realising that the rain aren't a popular thing towards many of us, I still love it. People hate it, they made songs about it, complained about it. People get wet from the rain, they can't wear their favorite cloths, shoes, and has to rewash their car.

Enjoy watching the rain pouring down from inside your home, office, coffee shop? So are you a rain lover just like me? I guess I'm not the only one then.

raindrops keep falling on my head~~~~~

B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head 1969

0 comments: