photo album 相

Ghetto Supreme http://ghettosupreme.blogspot.com/. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Sneakers - Quality VS Quantity - Nike Dunk SB etc
















This is just a small portion of sneaker collection of my, compare to true sneaker heads. I guess I prefer quality over quantity I’m very picky when it comes to buying sneakers, as sole collect is a very addictive behavior.
Legendary sole collection is the way to go.

Recommendation for those who has just started their sole collection, buy what you like not sneakers others say is cool. After all you are the one who’s gonna wear it and you do have to pick ones to go with what ever cloth you’ve got!
Hence the word “Style”.

Don't start off collecting sneakers with volume, like going out every weekend trying to get a pair, that's the stupidest thing you can do as a sole collector. I ain’t some legendary sole collector, but I know that for sure.

Nike Dunk SB forever :D

0 comments: